Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey State Senate, District 8|
|Place of birth||Peru|
Vasquez was born in Peru and became a naturalized United States citizen in 1978. Vasquez formerly practiced dentistry in Mexico. He is the current owner of a dental laboratory in Medford, New Jersey.
In an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Vasquez discussed his priorities, referring to himself as a "a pro-life Democrat who is against gay marriage."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Vasquez ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 8. Vasquez ran unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Dawn Marie Addiego (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 8 General Election, 2013|
|Republican||Dawn Addiego Incumbent||63.5%||35,894|
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- The Burlington County Democratic Committee
Vasquez currently resides in Medford, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Javier + Vasquez + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Philly.com, "Burlco Dems Back Candidate With Right-Wing Leanings," May 8, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 3, 2013