Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 82|
White ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 82. He lost to Larry G. Pittman in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. No Democratic candidates filed for the district.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Larry G. Pittman||51.5%||4,292|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jay + White + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Transportation nominee Anthony Foxx prepares for DC debut at confirmation ... - Sacramento Bee
- Grilling Season Starts Early On Capitol Hill - ABC News (blog)
- House again votes to repeal Obama health law - MarketWatch
- Three looming scandals cause Obama's radical philosophies to unravel - Washington Times
- White House releases 100 pages of emails and notes on Benghazi attacks - WZZM
- Holder defends subpoenas for AP telephone records - WNCT
- New movies this week in Myrtle Beach-area theaters - MyrtleBeachOnline.com
- Seth Meyers to replace Jimmy Fallon as late-night white-guy beat goes on - Washington Post (blog)
- Senate committee approves 3 judicial nominees - WIS
- Transportation nominee Foxx to appear at Senate committee May 22 - Charlotte Observer
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |