Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana State Senate, District 3|
Peters' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Protect & Improve Private Property rights."
- "Defend the 2nd Amendment."
- "Improve Hunting & Fishing access."
- "Expand natural resource development"
- "Active & aggressive wolf management."
- "Re-Introduce legislation on Right to Work."
- "Put Montana first. Protect the 10th amendment; right of states to govern themselves. State Sovereignty."
- "Support Education reform, invest in our future, and provide solutions for the K-12 public system to give kids a first class education."
- "Create School Choice legislation to give more access to non-public institutions through tax credits or school vouchers."
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
|Montana State Senate, District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bruce Tutvedt Incumbent||45%||2,159|
|Rollan Roberts II||43.6%||2,093|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jayson + Peters + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.