|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corp|
|Years of service||2000-2005|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
Banasz graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 2000. His professional experience includes working as an insurance broker for the Graham Company in Philadelphia. Banasz served as a Captain in the U.S. Marine Corps from 2000 to 2005.
Banasz has stated that he is running for "New Jersey's 7th District to bring back jobs, prosperity and to get New Jersey back on track."
Banasz ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 7. Banasz was bracketed with Anthony Ogozalek. He defeated Constance Hare Murray and Joseph Siano in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Herbert Conaway, Jr. (D) and incumbent Troy Singleton (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 7, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Constance Hare Murray||8%||980|
In 2013, Banasz's endorsements included the following:
- Burlington County Republican Committee
Banasz and his wife, Tara, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeff + Banasz + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jeff Banasz's Campaign website (dead link)
- Ogozalek and Banasz Facebook page
- Project vote smart-Jeff Banasz
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Moorestown Patch, "From Leading a Platoon in Baghdad to Running for Office," March 31, 2013
- Facebook, "Ogozalek and Banasz Facebook page," accessed September 2, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 6, 2013
- Philly.com, "Candidates in South Jersey have little to no political experience," April 06, 2013
- Project Vote Smart - Jeff Banasz
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |