|Wichita City Council|
|2013 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||March 3, 2015|
The city of Wichita, Kansas will hold elections for mayor and city council on April 7, 2015. A primary will take place on March 3, 2015. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 27, 2015. Three of the six city council seats are up for election.
Blubaugh ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 97. He lost to incumbent Leslie Osterman in the Republican primary on August 7, 2012. Dale Swenson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 97 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Leslie Osterman Incumbent||50.9%||774|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Blubaugh + Wichita"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- City of Wichita, "District 4," accessed on December 22, 2014
- Email correspondence with Sandra L. Gritz, Chief Deputy Election Commissioner of Sedgwick County, Kansas on September 12, 2014.
- Sedgwick County Elections, "2015 Candidate List," accessed on January 27, 2015
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," accessed July 13, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
|Wichita City Council, District 4
2013 – Present
| Succeeded by|