Jeff Davis (Washington)
|Washington House of Representatives, District 35b|
|Port Commissioner, Olympia|
|2010 - Present|
|Bachelor's||Political Science, University of Oregon|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Davis's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Living Wage Jobs
- Excerpt: "Providing opportunity and incentive for our local businesses to create living wage jobs in our communities."
- Quality Education
- Excerpt: "Improving the quality of schools for all, recognizing that the education we provide students today is the foundation for future success."
- Natural Resources
- Excerpt: "Preserving the health and beauty of our natural resources for generations to come while protecting our resource-based industries that rely upon a healthy Washington."
- Responsible Budget
- Excerpt: "Producing a fiscally responsible budget that meets the needs of our citizens and reflects our moral values."
Davis ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 35b. Davis was defeated by Lynda Ring-Erickson and Drew C. MacEwen in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Davis is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Davis + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Immigration Vote Looms In Senate Judiciary Committee - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- DCCC Fundraising: $5.4 Million In April - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Gun control measures stall in Iowa Legislature - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier
- Stephanie Pucheta, 10-Year-Old, On Dad's Deportation: 'Why Do They Have To ... - Huffington Post
- Citizens for Legitimate Government: 19 May 2013 - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Military sex offenders rarely punished, while victims are discharged - San Antonio Express
- What's wrong with IT at Veterans Affairs? - FCW.com
- Sen. Vitter aims to eliminate government phone program - KPLC-TV
- Cardinals get to Mets bullpen in 4-2 win - TheNewsTribune.com
- House farm bill has plenty for California growers - The Idaho Statesman
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |