Jeff Davis (Washington)
|Washington House of Representatives, District 35b|
|Port Commissioner, Olympia|
|2010 - Present|
|Bachelor's||Political Science, University of Oregon|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Davis's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Living Wage Jobs
- Excerpt: "Providing opportunity and incentive for our local businesses to create living wage jobs in our communities."
- Quality Education
- Excerpt: "Improving the quality of schools for all, recognizing that the education we provide students today is the foundation for future success."
- Natural Resources
- Excerpt: "Preserving the health and beauty of our natural resources for generations to come while protecting our resource-based industries that rely upon a healthy Washington."
- Responsible Budget
- Excerpt: "Producing a fiscally responsible budget that meets the needs of our citizens and reflects our moral values."
Davis ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 35b. Davis was defeated by Lynda Ring-Erickson and Drew C. MacEwen in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Davis is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Davis + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |