was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 11 (K)
of the Alaska State Senate
Landfield's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: " Alaska's current policies are preventing responsible development and job growth. The existing policies create wealth for the government but do little for ordinary Alaskans. We need new policies that encourage investment and create jobs."
- Excerpt: "Government should not be given a blank check. Our government is funded almost entirely by oil revenues, which have gone up dramatically in recent years. Ordinary Alaskans aren't getting any more from their government, but whether we realize it or not, we are paying a lot more. Government needs to be restrained so Alaskan's get their money's worth."
- Excerpt: "Education is the key to our future. We need to ensure that our kids are getting a quality education and are equipped to be productive members of society. Simply throwing money at it does not guarantee a positive result."
- Excerpt: "There is no shortage of viable energy in Alaska. We have an abundance of oil, gas and coal. There is no reason we should not be using these resources to power our state other than the state or federal government getting in the way."
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2012
Landfield ran in the 2012 election for Alaska State Senate District 11 (K). He was defeated by incumbent Lesil McGuire in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012.
|Alaska State Senate, District 11 (K) Republican Primary, 2012
Lesil McGuire Incumbent
| Jeff Landfield
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Landfield + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jeff Landfield News Feed