Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 22|
|Profession||Pastor, Waukee Point of Grace Church|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
In May, Mullen ran a controversial radio ad claiming Ward was "endorsed by the left-wing Iowa State Bar Association, the people who gave us a radical Supreme Court and gay marriage.” In response the president of the ISBA asked WHO Radio to remove the ad or face legal action, while Mullen continued to defend the statements.
|Iowa State Senate, District 22 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Pat Ward Incumbent||58%||1,818|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Mullen + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- AHL champion Grand Rapids has six former ECHL players - ECHL.com
- Graham warns Republicans will fall into 'demographic death spiral' if they ... - Daily Caller
- The Secret DUI Factor - Daily Caller
- When the ballot box fails: How Obama sold the public a false bill of goods - Daily Caller
- A House Divided: The Wacko Birds and their war on DC - Daily Caller
- Betsy McCaughey on how she took apart the 'Gang of 8? immigration bill [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- State Department memo reveals manipulated investigations - Daily Caller
- White House knew about Lisa Jackson's secret email account - Daily Caller
- Susan G. Komen CEO salary up 64% as charity loses funds - Daily Caller
- Record 23116441 households on food stamps - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found