Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 22|
|Profession||Pastor, Waukee Point of Grace Church|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 22
of the Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Mullen ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 22. He lost to District 30 incumbent Pat Ward in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012.
In May, Mullen ran a controversial radio ad claiming Ward was "endorsed by the left-wing Iowa State Bar Association, the people who gave us a radical Supreme Court and gay marriage.” In response the president of the ISBA asked WHO Radio to remove the ad or face legal action, while Mullen continued to defend the statements.
|Iowa State Senate, District 22 Republican Primary, 2012
Pat Ward Incumbent
| Jeff Mullen
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Mullen + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jeff Mullen News Feed
- ↑ Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- ↑ Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 18, 2012
- ↑ Waukee Patch, "In Heated Senate District 22 Race, Mullen Blasts Iowa Bar Association For Wanting Ad Pulled," May 25, 2012