Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 62|
Sparks ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 62. Sparks ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Matthew A. Ubelhor (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 62, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Matthew A. Ubelhor Incumbent||52.9%||13,993|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeff + Sparks + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Marco Andretti fosters family atmosphere in Pennsylvania - USA TODAY
- Mogul power plays - New York Post
- Tidal Travelers: St. Joseph's history of storied resorts and their resurgence - nwitimes.com
- A beer to remember - Reno News & Review
- C's Ultimate Regular-Season Highlight Reel - Bleacher Report
- Sandburg's Cangelosi has a winning pedigree - Chicago Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |
Access to Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |