Jeff Thompson (Arizona)
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 9|
|Bachelor's||University of Akron|
Thompson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- It’s Time to Elect the Best Candidate
- Excerpt: "Of all of the candidates for Congressional District 9, Jeff is the one that is not a “Politician” If Jeff does not win this election, you will not see his name appear on future ballots for other positions. He is the only candidate that can honestly say that!"
- How are we going to deal with our debt?
- Excerpt: "We can tax more, print more money, borrow or make cuts. YOU MUST DECIDE! Our founding fathers were leery of big, powerful government. They made it clear in the Constitution, that the Government has only the powers that are delegated to it by the people."
- Should the government regulate JP Morgan?
- Excerpt: "Private businesses, like JP Morgan, have a mission statement to make money for them and their shareholders. They do not seek to lose 2 Billion dollars on bad investments. Fortunately for JP Morgan, they have been profiting to the tune of 4 billion a quarter."
|Jeff Thompson (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Pre-Primary||August 15, 2012||$0||$12,359.84||$(12,359.84)||$0|
Thompson and his wife, Jeanne, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jeff + Thompson + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona's 9th Congressional District
- Arizona's 9th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Jeff Thompson's Summary Report," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Jeff Thompson Pre-Primary," accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014