|Delaware Public Service Commission|
|2005 - Present|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Ruth Ann Minner|
|High school||Smyrna High School|
|Bachelor's||United States Military Academy at West Point|
|J.D.||Widener Law School (1996)|
Clark is a partner at the law firm of Schmittinger and Rodgriguez in Dover where he has practiced law for nine years. He also is serving his second term on the Smyrna School Board and serves as Chief Attorney for the Delaware State Senate. He lives outside Kenton with his wife Kristen and their two children, Tommy and Katherine.
- Smyrna High School
- United States Military Academy at West Point
- 1996: Widener Law School
Delaware Public Service Commission (2005-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Clark + Delaware"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware Public Service Commission
- Public Services Commissioner
- Governor of Delaware
- Lieutenant Governor of Delaware
|Delaware Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|