Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 49|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session), $10,082/year (second regular session)|
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Evangelos served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
Evangelos won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 49. He ran as an Independent candidate and defeated Robert Carter (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Evangelos + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Warren students visit Statehouse - Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald (subscription)
- Maine House gives redistricting plan initial OK - Kennebec Journal
- Redrawn Maine legislative districts easily win House, Senate endorsements - Bangor Daily News
- Friendship man recognized by Maine Legislature - Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald (subscription)
- SAM Calls for Constitutional Amendment to Ban Citizen Initiatives on Fish ... - Freepress Online
- Maine redistricting bill awaits LePage approval - Press Herald
- Eye on Augusta: Revised Budget Raises Taxes, Lessens Cuts to Revenue ... - Freepress Online
- Newly Proposed Legislative Districts Cause Heartburn in the Midcoast - Freepress Online
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Wesley Richardson (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |