For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia Senate District 36|
|Profession||CEO, GXS Strategies|
He is currently employed as CEO of GXS Strategies, an internet, technology, and communication company.
While a member of the Virginia House of Delegates, Frederick served on the following committees:
- Finance Committee, Virginia House
- Health, Welfare and Institutions Committee, Virginia House
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Constitutional
- Subcommittee on Elections
- Subcommittee on Health
- Transportation Committee, Virginia House
Frederick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Ending politics as usual in Virginia
- Excerpt: "The career politicians in Richmond have made a mess of our economy and have put future generations at risk."
- Economy & Taxes
- Excerpt: "Jeff believes that you know better how to spend your money than government does, and when times get tough, government should tighten its belt, downsize, and cut out the waste and niceties."
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "Jeff believes that if your tax dollars are adequately prioritized for transportation and existing transportation funds are better utilized, many of our transportation challenges can be alleviated without raising your taxes."
Delegate Frederick on Abraham Lincoln
- Excerpt: "Jeff believes our children deserve the highest quality education so that every child will have the tools to become anything they dream."
- Advocating for Virginia’s Working Families
- Excerpt: "Government needs to promote policies that support our parents and help to strengthen families."
- Illegal Immigration
- Excerpt: "There is nothing wrong with people coming to our country in search of the American dream, but they must follow the rules that everyone else has to play by."
- HB 2203 Keep Our Promise Act of 2009; reinstates Personal Property Tax Relief Act of 1998.
- HB 2204 Instructional spending in classroom; local school division to allocate 65% of operating budget.
- HB 2207 Virginia Budget Office; established.
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2011
Frederick ran in the 2011 election for Virginia Senate District 36. He defeated Tito Munoz in the primary on August 23, 2011 and was defeated by incumbent Linda Todd "Toddy" Puller in the general election on November 8, 2011.Cite error: Closing
</ref> missing for
|Virginia State Senate, District 36 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Linda Todd "Toddy" Puller Incumbent||55.3%||16,649|
|Virginia State Senate Republican Primary, 2011|
Frederick collected a total of $560,780 in his re-election bid in 2007.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2007 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeffrey Frederick's campaign in 2007|
|Tims Rivershore Restaurant & Crabhouse||$29,900|
|Howell for Delegate||$15,000|
|Total Raised in 2007||$560,780|
Frederick and his wife, Amy, have three children.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jeffrey Frederick on Facebook
- Jeffrey Frederick on Twitter
- Jeffrey Frederick's YouTube channel
|Virginia House of Delegates District 52
| Succeeded by|