Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 48|
Hare's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Campaign Finance
- Excerpt: "Our political system has been corrupted by lobbyist influence. Many legislators have failed to remember that we serve the people in our district first and foremost. I am proud to have signed the "VOLUNTARY ACCEPTANCE OF CAMPAIGN SPENDING LIMITS." This limits my ability to raise funds for my campaign to individuals."
- Jobs / Taxes /Regulations
- Excerpt: "The state of Colorado is an amazing place to live, in particular Weld County. In Weld County, we are blessed with low local taxes and bountiful natural resources. Unfortunately, burdensome regulations, high state taxes, and extraordinary energy costs are providing headwinds to job growth in our County and State. Government doesn't create jobs, but creates a good or bad environment for businesses as they consider where to invest in and locate their business"
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
- Excerpt: "I applaud the three counties, including Weld County, that have adopted Resolutions opposing the 'indefinite detention' of U.S. citizens as per section 1021 of this act. Our campaign is actively encouraging other counties and cities to pass similar legislation and is seeking a Representative and/or Senator in the Colorado Assembly to introduce this Resolution for adoption by the State of Colorado. "
- Economy / Spending
- Excerpt: "The State of Colorado and our Nation is struggling in one of the most severe recessions in history. Much of this was caused by poor banking regulations and a housing industry that grew out of control, leading to a massive bursting of the housing bubble. Add to this, manufacturing and service jobs have been shipped overseas for the past 25 years."
- Excerpt: "Energy costs in Weld County and in the state are too high and are an undue burden on our families and businesses. This is primarily the result of regulations that force utilities to use less cost-effective sources such as wind and solar. While I encourage protecting the environment, the costs of providing green energy cannot be borne by our families and businesses. Alternative forms of energy must be able to stand on their own and should not have to be subsidized by the government. "
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 48 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Hare + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2 Colorado pro-gun groups sued for misusing gay couple's engagement photo in ... - The Denver Channel
- CNN Washington AM Note - CNN (blog)
- From Rockies to Rust Belt, storm brings extremes - Beaumont Enterprise
- Loveland escapes bulk of storm that closed nearby schools, highways - ReporterHerald.com
- Mother Nature's snow, wind wallop county - Rawlinstimes
- Previewing the NL East - ESPN
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - March 2013. - 4Hoteliers
- Meet the Tastemakers: 5 of Austin's top breweries and their award-worthy beers - CultureMap Austin
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Campaign website, Policies
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results