Jeffrey W. Bullock
|Jeffrey W. Bullock|
|Delaware Secretary of State|
|January 21, 2009 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Predecessor||Harriet Smith Windsor (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 21, 2009|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jack Markell|
|Bachelor's||University of Delaware|
Bullock worked as the Legislative Director/Chief of Staff for Tom Carper from 1986 to 2001. He previously worked as a Principal at Public Works Limited Liability Corporation and the Chief Administrative Officer at New Castle County.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Delaware in economics and political science
Secretary of State (2009-Present)
Chief of Staff (1986-2001)
In the 1980s, Bullock was appointed by then-Congressman Thomas R. Carper to operate as both his Chief of Staff and Legislative Director. When Carper was successful in his campaign to become Delaware's governor in 1994, Bullock was brought along to serve as his chief of staff, managing the day-to-day operation of state government and coordinating the policy agenda for the administration. He maintained this position until 2001 when Carper was elected to the United States Senate and was assigned as his chief of staff. From July 2006 until January 2009, he served as New Castle County's Chief Administrative Officer.
Bullock currently resides in Wilmington, Delaware with his wife, Susan Frank, and their two daughters, Kate and Caroline.
- Order of the First State Award (2000)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeffrey + Bullock + Delaware + Secretary"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rehoboth Art League gets Delaware secretary of state as ally - The News Journal
- Benefit-Corporations on the Rise - Barron's (blog)
- Biden to put his stamp on drug bills - The News Journal
- Drug Take-Back Day part of Delaware's efforts to reduce prescription abuse - The News Journal
- LEGISLATIVE TALLY - Williamsport Sun-Gazette
- Prescription drug panel offers proposals to fight abuse - Delaware Newszap - newszap.com
- Covering Delaware's Cape Region Lewes - Rehoboth Beach - Milton - Dewey - Cape Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Delaware Secretary of State
401 Federal St., Suite 3
Dover, DE 19901
Phone: (302) 739-4111
Fax: (302) 739-3811
Harriet Smith Windsor (D)
|Delaware Secretary of State
| Succeeded by|