|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighteenth Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Callahan is an Assistant Professor and has also worked as a nurse.
She is the founding Director of Holidays with Heart Farm to Family Hunger Relief Program, and a member of the Central Massachusetts Labor Council, Massachusetts Nurses Association, National Conference of State Legislators, Sutton Long Range Planning Committee, and the Sutton School Committee.
- Higher Education Joint Committee
- Community Development and Small Business Joint Committee
- Elder Affairs Joint Committee
Callahan raised $61,358 for her campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Eighteenth Worcester (2008)|
|Jennifer M. Callahan (D)||17,652|
Callahan raised $61,358 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|112 Tickets @ 1000 Each||$1,120|
|Professional Fire Fighters of Massachusetts||$1,000|
|New England Regional Council of Carpenters||$750|
|Carpenters & Joiners Local 535||$750|
- Jennifer Callahan's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Jennifer Callahan
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Jennifer Callahan on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Callahan
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 18
| Succeeded by|
Ryan Fattman (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |