Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 3|
Havlick's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Protection of our state and federal Constitutions
- Excerpt:"I believe that any amendments to our constitution should clarify and expand our freedoms not confuse and limit them."
- Excerpt:"I will be the people’s champion by voting NO on legislation that increases the size of government and makes it necessary to create additional sources of revenue to support it."
- Excerpt:"Our legislator should stand shoulder to shoulder with parents and teachers to find the best, most effective ways to educate current and future generation’s education."
- Excerpt:"I will work on legislation that ensures that those who make the ultimate sacrifice are honored by taking care of their dependents."
Public Safety (Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Services)
- Excerpt:"I will always support these brave, caring members of our communities with legislation that will help them do their job"
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Bakk Incumbent||64.7%||28,427|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
Havlick had no opponent in the primary. She was defeated by incumbent Thomas Bakk (DFL) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jennifer + Havlick + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign site
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Facebook profile
- MySpace profile
- 2010 candidates for Minnesota State Senate