Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 28|
Part of the Liberty Movement, Worman was endorsed by a number of Ron Paul related groups such as the Republican Liberty Caucus. Prior to her entry into politics, Worman was an actress and Hollywood stand-in.
Worman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs And The Economy
- Excerpt: "Entertainment is our second biggest export, but jobs must stay in the USA to ensure a strong economy. International treaties need to be enforced, keeping jobs safe at home, and ensuring a continued thriving entertainment industry in California. Embracing the fusion of new technology with traditional entertainment industries, is the way to foster growth and innovation."
- End The Wars – End The Debt
- Excerpt: "Obama expanded the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and embarked on several new wars: Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iran, where will it end? Besides the obvious unconstitutionality of preemptive war, we simply cannot afford to keep spending our tax dollars on endless wars."
- End Foreign Aid – End The Debt
- Excerpt: "Would you run up your credit cards giving money to charity if you couldn’t afford to pay your bills at the end of the month? Of course not, but this is essentially what Congress does every year. The US gives away billions in foreign aid annually, and the top recipients are all first world nations."
- End The Fed
- Excerpt: "Crony Capitalism must end! Congress is mired in money from Wall Street. The banker bailout was a grand heist committed against the American public. Where did the money to fund the bailout come from? It was created through an accounting entry by the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, and the American people now own the debt, and the interest this debt incurs."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jenny + Worman + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California's 28th Congressional District
- California's 28th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |