|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 165|
Fearn withdrew from the race on July 29, 2014.
Fearn has stated: "Dissatisfied with the current state of local, state, and federal government, Jeremy Fearn has decided to run for office and bring a new direction to politics for the 165th District. Over the years the demographics of the 165th have changed and with that so must its representation. Jeremy brings a new energy and exuberance that will benefit the people of his district.
As an elected official Jeremy will be a strong advocate for all citizens within the 165th, regardless of their political affiliation. He will do his best to ensure his constituents’ voices are heard clearly in Harrisburg."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent William Adolph, Jr. was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Jeremy Fearn was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Fearn withdrew from the race on July 29, 2014. Adolph is unchallenged in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 165, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||William Adolph, Jr. Incumbent||63.2%||19,678|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeremy + Fearn + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 165
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Candidate Information - FEARN, JEREMY," accessed July 30, 2014
- [Bio submission to Ballotpedia]
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |