|Running for Minnesota Secretary of State|
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 17B|
Kalin did not run for re-election to the House of Representatives in 2010, citing family reasons.
Kalin worked as a Designer/Draftsman for Natural Spaces Domes in 2004, was Sole Proprietor of JNK Studio from 1995-2004, and was a teacher at Watershed High School from 1996-2000.
Prior to leaving the house, he served on the following committees:
- Energy Finance and Policy Division
- Local Government Division
- State and Local Government Operations Reform, Technology and Elections
- State Government Finance Division
Kalin chose not to run in the 2010 election.
Jeremy Kalin raised $51,154 for his campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 17B (2008)|
|Jeremy Kalin (DFL)||13,464||53.24%|
|Don Taylor (R)||11,789||46.61%|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Jeremy Kalin's 2008 campaign.
|Chisago County Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$2,300|
- Jeremy Kalin's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Kalin
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Jeremy Kalin on Twitter
- Owatonna People's Press, DFL Secretary of State candidates make stop in Owatonna, August 18, 2013
- Minn Post, "State Rep. Jeremy Kalin -- clean energy leader -- won't run for re-election," March 3, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kalin
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Kalin's 2008 campaign contributions
|Minnesota State House District 17B
| Succeeded by|
Bob Barrett (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |