Jeremy Ryan Pierce
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 45|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Tom Sloan defeated Jeremy Ryan Pierce in the Republican primary.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 45 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Tom Sloan Incumbent||76.1%||1,431|
|Jeremy Ryan Pierce||23.9%||449|
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Pierce ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 2. He was defeated by Ronald B. Ellis in the Republican primary on August 7. Incumbent Marci Francisco ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeremy + Pierce + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 45
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," accessed July 16, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |