Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jim Glenn defeated Jeremy Warfield in the Democratic primary, while Alan Braden was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Jim Glenn Incumbent||79.7%||2,378|
Warfield ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 13. He lost to incumbent Jim Glenn in the Democratic primary on May 22, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jim Glenn Incumbent||79%||2,018|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeremy + Warfield + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 13
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Campaign contributions: 2012 (special election)
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed January 29, 2014
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |