Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Jim Glenn defeated Jeremy Warfield in the Democratic primary, while Alan Braden ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Glenn defeated Braden in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jim Glenn Incumbent||52.3%||6,253|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Jim Glenn Incumbent||79.7%||2,378|
Warfield ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 13. He lost to incumbent Jim Glenn in the Democratic primary on May 22, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jim Glenn Incumbent||79%||2,018|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeremy + Warfield + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 13
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Campaign contributions: 2012 (special election)
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |