Jerri S. Bryant
|Jerri S. Bryant|
|Tenth Judicial District, Tennessee|
|Past position:||Partner, Carter, Harrod & Cunningham|
|Undergraduate:||Tennessee Wesleyan College, 1984|
|Law School:||University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1987|
|Candidate for:||Tenth District Chancery Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Jerri Saunders Bryant is the chancellor of the Tenth District Chancery Court in Tennessee. The court presides over Bradley, McMinn, Monroe and Polk counties of Tennessee. She has served in this position since 1998 and was re-elected in 2006 and 2014. Her current eight-year term expires in 2022.
- See also: Tennessee judicial elections, 2014
| Bryant ran for re-election to the Tenth District Chancery Court.
Primary: She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 6, 2014.
General: She won without opposition in the general election on August 7, 2014.
Bryant began her career in 1987 as an attorney in private practice with the law firm of Claiborne, Davis, Buck & Hurley. In 1991, she became a partner of Carter, Harrod & Cunningham, where she worked until her election to the Tenth District Chancery Court in 1998.
- TN Courts.gov, "Chancellor Jerri S. Bryant," accessed August 14, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 3, 2006 General Election Results," accessed August 14, 2014 (Scroll to p.18)
- Bradley County Board of Elections, "Ballot for Bradley County Primary Election Held on May 6, 2014," accessed May 2, 2014
- Go Vote TN, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 7, 2014