For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 44), 2007 (District 14)
| Term in office ended|
Black received his diploma from Shelby High School in 1953. He then attended Montana State University, Bozeman.
Black has worked as owner/operator of Roustabout Oil Magazine, Idaho Triangle Travel Agency, and a fast food restaurant. He has been owner/manager of KSEN-KZIN Radio from 1955 to 2002.
Black joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 14th District.
- Committee on Committees, Montana Senate
- Energy and Telecommunications Committee, Montana Senate
- State Administration Committee, Montana Senate
- Taxation Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 14 (2006)|
|Jerry Black (R)||5,707|
|Trudy Laas Skari (D)||2,403|
In 2006, Black collected $6,345 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Chouteau County Republican Central Committee||$650|
|Toole County Republican Central Committee||$400|
|Montana Rural Electric Operative Association||$130|
|Montana Chiropractic Association||$130|
Black and his wife, Billiette, have six children.
- Jerry Black personal website
- Jerry Black's official 2010 campaign website for Public Service Commission
- Jerry Black's official Montana State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Montana Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|