|Montana State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 44), 2007 (District 14)
| Term in office ended|
Black received his diploma from Shelby High School in 1953. He then attended Montana State University, Bozeman.
Black has worked as owner/operator of Roustabout Oil Magazine, Idaho Triangle Travel Agency, and a fast food restaurant. He has been owner/manager of KSEN-KZIN Radio from 1955 to 2002.
Black joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 14th District.
- Committee on Committees, Montana Senate
- Energy and Telecommunications Committee, Montana Senate
- State Administration Committee, Montana Senate
- Taxation Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 14 (2006)|
|Jerry Black (R)||5,707|
|Trudy Laas Skari (D)||2,403|
In 2006, Black collected $6,345 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Chouteau County Republican Central Committee||$650|
|Toole County Republican Central Committee||$400|
|Montana Rural Electric Operative Association||$130|
|Montana Chiropractic Association||$130|
Black and his wife, Billiette, have six children.
- Jerry Black personal website
- Jerry Black's official 2010 campaign website for Public Service Commission
- Jerry Black's official Montana State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Montana Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|