|Nevada Assembly District 19|
|1998 - 2011|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Birthday||May 10, 1939|
|Profession||Operating Engineer (retired)|
Claborn professional experience included work as an operating engineer.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Claborn served on the following committees:
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Natural Resources, Agriculture and Mining Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Claborn raised $91,560 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 19 (2008)|
|Jerry Claborn (D)||8,054||71.62%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Jerry Claborn's 2008 campaign.
|Operating Engineers Local 12||$3,500|
|California Nevada Conference of Operating Engineers||$3,500|
|Barrick Gold Strike Mines||$3,000|
Claborn and his wife, Carolyn (Carol), have three children: Kellie, Michael and Shelly.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jerry + Claborn + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jerry Claborn's personal website (Archived)
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Jerry Claborn
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Nevada State Assembly District 19
| Succeeded by|
Steven Brooks (D)