Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Three candidates are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while twelve candidates will face off in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates running in this district can be found here.
Hanauer ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7. Hanauer was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Hanauer failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Hanauer advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Moe Villeneuve (R), incumbent John Cebrowski (R), incumbent Ken Hawkins (R), incumbent Edward Moran (R), incumbent John Graham (R), Jane Boyer (D), Kristie Poltronieri (D), and Keith Murphy (R) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jerry + Hanauer + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 7
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire