|Minnesota State Senate District 32|
Noordergraaf's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe that every child deserves an excellent education. ECFE has been proven to be a strong foundation leading into preschool."
- Excerpt:"I will work to make sure that the schools in my district receive their fair share. State law says that all children in the state should receive an equal education and I support this. A solid education leads to success throughout life and is the basis for a work force."
- Excerpt:"I will support other small businesses to help them succeed and grow. Mentoring and help with finding the resources available are important."
- Excerpt:"Rather than outsourcing jobs and technology, these employees are invested and work hard. They are also the foundation for many services which we receive."
- Excerpt:"I believe in closing corporate loopholes and keeping jobs here rather than sending them overseas."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Noordergraaf ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 32. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Sean Nienow (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sean Nienow Incumbent||54.3%||21,955|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeske + Noordergraaf + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.