Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 35|
|Place of birth||Galva, Kansas|
Bryant's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "The slogan of our campaign is 'Your money is best spent by you.'"
- Excerpt: "[W]hen the citizens of the state entrust their money in their government, it must only be used for their benefit and the commonwealth of the people."
- Excerpt: "Education is one of the pillars of American society, and the Founders themselves said that proper education was essential."
- Excerpt: "Mr. Bryant believes strongly in the value of life, and in the gift of free-will given to all people."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Bryant ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 35. Bryant was defeated Jay Scott Emler in the August 7 Republican primary and subsequently filed to run as a Libertarian in the general election to face Emler again. Bryant was defeated again by Emler (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jay Emler Incumbent||76.7%||21,063|
|Kansas State Senate, District 35 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jay Scott Emler Incumbent||73.3%||6,435|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jesse + Bryant + Kansas + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Wichita Eagle, "Libertarians post candidates for November election," July 1, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," accessed July 16, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014