Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 149|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Jessica Feeley was unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew afterwards. District 4 incumbent Carol McElwee was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Feeley was a Democratic candidate for District 4, Maine House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Feeley's opponent in the November 2 general election was Republican incumbent Peter Edgecomb. Feeley lost to Edgecomb in the November 2, 2010, general election. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jessica + Feeley + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 149
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |