|Tennessee Regulatory Authority|
|2012 – present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
Allison's career has spanned all sectors of the electric utility industry with service at the Officer/CEO level in the investor-owned, government owned and cooperative sectors of the electric industry.
Currently, he serves as President and CEO of the Duck River Electric Membership Corporation and is as active instant replay official and observer/evaluator for the Southeastern Conference (SEC).
Tennessee Regulatory Authority (2012-Present)
Allison was first voted as chairman on November 8, 2012. Allison was appointed to the agency by Governor Bill Haslam, Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey and House Speaker Beth Harwell. He currently serves as a board director.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Allison + Tennessee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority, "New Chairman Allison Named" accessed November 23, 2012
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority, "Allison Biography" accessed November 23, 2012
- Chattanoogan, "Tennessee Regulatory Authority Names James M. Allison As Chairman," November 9, 2012
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority, "TRA Leadership," accessed July 30, 2014
- Chattanoogan, "Executive Director, 2 Directors Appointed To Reconfigured Tennessee Regulatory Authority," July 31, 2012
|Tennessee Regulatory Authority
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |