|Former candidate for|
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Jacksonville State University, 1983|
|Place of birth||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Jason Isaac was unopposed in the Republican primary. Isaac defeated Jim Duke (L) in the general election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jason Isaac Incumbent||72.6%||25,739|
Duke ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 45. Duke ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jason Isaac (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jason Isaac Incumbent||53.6%||33,604|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Duke + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current Election History," accessed February 17, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |