Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Minnesota, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 1st Congressional District
Hagedorn said that he would step down when Aaron Miller
received 56 percent of votes in the third round of voting within the Republican party.
However, after reportedly being approached by delegates concerned with Miller's election efforts, Hagedorn decided to re-enter the race.
Hagedorn won the Republican nomination in the primary on August 12, 2014.
- See also: Minnesota's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
Hagedorn is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Minnesota's 1st District. Hagedorn won the Republican nomination in the primary on August 12, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Minnesota District 1 Republican Primary, 2014
| Aaron Miller
|Source: Minnesota Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Hagedorn + Minnesota + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jim Hagedorn News Feed
- ↑ NU Journal, "Hagedorn to announce run for 1st District today," accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ Star Tribune, "GOP delegates select businessman Miller to oppose Rep. Tim Walz after 2 challengers step aside," accessed April 8, 2014
- ↑ Mankato Free Press, "Hagedorn re-entering 1st District race," accessed June 11, 2014
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Associated Press, "Minnesota - 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 12, 2014