|Ohio House of Representatives District 60|
Helmink's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"James will bring a new voice to Columbus and work to develop legislation that encourages new, and protects exisiting, small businesses in Ohio. He will support proposals like the Small Business Working Capital Program which will help give small business the capital to grow in Ohio."
- Excerpt:"To attract the best jobs to Ohio, it is important to have the best education system possible. James will work to protect and restore funding for our school districts. James believes that a better education system in Ohio means providing more value in high school and helping all students gain employable skills by graduation."
Constituent Services and Representative Government
- Excerpt:"James will support policies like the House Democrats' proposal for a new Ohio Voter's Bill of Rights. As someone who studied election law at The Ohio State University, James has seen the problems with partisan gerrymandering and believes that elections based on competitive districts and fair standards result in the most effective government."
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 60 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Laura A. DePledge||25.8%||1,984|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jim Helmink on Twitter
- Jim Helmink on Faceboko
- Jim Helmink on LinkedIn
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |