Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 18|
Horn ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 18th District. Horn sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Horn was defeated by Patrick Murphy in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Horn + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Live coverage of the US Open from Merion Golf Club Live - New York Daily News
- The Cornyn Con - Daily Caller
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- This is why you don't live in New York City [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Fine, Would-Be Deadbeat Dads. Here's A Suggestion For You. - Raw Story
- Reporter, The Daily Caller News Foundation - Daily Caller
- Bloomberg demands donors cut off Democrats opposed to gun control - Daily Caller
- The State Department is as honest as it is honorable - Daily Caller
- Rush Limbaugh 'disappointed' in Rubio [AUDIO - Daily Caller]
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |