|Oregon House of Representatives District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Jim Klahr is a 2014 Democratic candidate for District 1 of the Oregon House of Representatives.
Klahr was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 1 of the Oregon House of Representatives.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Jim Klahr is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Wayne Krieger is unopposed in the Republican primary. Klahr and Krieger will face off in the general election.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Klahr ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 1. Klahr was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Wayne Krieger (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 1, General Election, 2012
||Wayne Krieger Incumbent
|| Jim Klahr
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Klahr + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Jim Klahr News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014