Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 97|
20122012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 97. He lost to incumbent Jason R. Saine in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 97 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jason R. Saine Incumbent||51.6%||5,982|
|Charles E. Newman||13.9%||1,615|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Klein + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Note: Obama At The Gate - ABC News
- Senate bill allows 46 million immigrants by 2033, says CBO - Daily Caller
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- Chris Christie hits Obama and Dems on lack of leadership - Daily Caller
- Madonna premieres tour film, talks secret project - WIS
- Cruz will file immigration amendment allowing states to require proof of ... - Daily Caller
- Graham warns Republicans will fall into 'demographic death spiral' if they ... - Daily Caller
- Rev. Jackson to Join Protest + ?Demand Direct Action? from Obama on Jobs ... - Politic365
- George Will slams Obama on Syria: 'This is obviously a reluctant president' - Daily Caller
- Hello total information awareness, goodbye freedom - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |