Jim Martin, Michigan
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 107|
Martin ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 107. He was defeated by Suzanne Shumway in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 107 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Martin states that he favors decreasing taxes on seniors and families, restoring cuts that have been made to education, and seeks to enact targeted tax breaks for those who bring jobs to Michigan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Martin + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kerry says Iranian election manoeuvring stands in the way of real democracy - Windsor Star
- Plenty of Horne State Making Little Progress on Improving Train Shed - urbanmilwaukee
- Galleries & Museums: May 23-29 - Bradenton Herald
- Zoe Saldana On BET: Actress Elaborates On Sexuality Comments Made In ... - Huffington Post
- Tim Staudt: Bowl shuffle awaits Big Ten - Lansing State Journal
- How Obama Handles Crisis - Daily Beast
- NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Coca-Cola 600 Preview - Kansas City Star
- Miguel Cabrera Hits 3 Home Runs, But Tigers Lose To Rangers 11-8 (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Car show celebrates the past - YourWestValley.com
- When Medicare launched, nobody had any clue whether it would work - Washington Post (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |