Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Parison earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of New Hampshire.
Parison's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will resist throwing money and regulation at every perceived problem and work to roll back laws that are over-reaching or obsolete."
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will work to reduce taxes and regulations on business so they can begin hiring again."
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will also oppose the taking of private property except as provided for in the Constitution, by eminent domain and with fair compensation to the owner."
Fiscal Policy and Taxes
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will only sign on to a budget that is frugal and balanced."
Right to Work
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will support your right to work."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Parison served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Parison served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Science, Technology and Energy|
Parison won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25. Parison was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010, Parison was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Comprehensive donor information for Parison is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Parison raised a total of $1,925 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 5, 2013.
|Jim Parison's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 25||$0|
|2010||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 3||$1,925|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,925|
2012Parison won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Parison raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jim Parison's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Parison won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Parison raised a total of $1,925.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jim Parison's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$1,925|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Parison is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Parison + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Jim Parison on Facebook