Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Parison earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of New Hampshire.
Parison's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will resist throwing money and regulation at every perceived problem and work to roll back laws that are over-reaching or obsolete."
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will work to reduce taxes and regulations on business so they can begin hiring again."
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will also oppose the taking of private property except as provided for in the Constitution, by eminent domain and with fair compensation to the owner."
Fiscal Policy and Taxes
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will only sign on to a budget that is frugal and balanced."
Right to Work
- Excerpt:"As your representative I will support your right to work."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Parison served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Parison served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Science, Technology and Energy|
Parison won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 25. Parison was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Parison was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Parison was up for re-election, he collected $1,925 in donations.
Parison is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Parison + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Potato bill sails through NH Senate - Eagle-Tribune
- Potato edges closer to state status - Eagle-Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Jim Parison on Facebook