|Oklahoma State Senate, District 43|
|2000-July 1, 2011|
|Bachelor's||Southern Nazarene University, 1995|
Reynolds earned his B.A. in Management/Human Resources from Southern Nazarene University in 1995.
Prior to leaving the senate, Reynolds served on the following committees:
- Public Safety and Judiciary Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- Senate Rules
- Tourism and Wildlife
- Veterans and Military Affairs, Chair
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Reynolds was re-elected to Oklahoma Senate District 43.
Reynolds raised $167,047 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 43|
|JIM REYNOLDS (R)||13,858|
|DAVID BOREN (D)||13,699|
Below are Reynolds' top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Public Employees Association||$5,000|
|Aubrey K. McClendon (Energy & Natural Resources)||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Republican Senatorial Committee||$4,999|
Reynolds was born September 18, 1960, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is married to his wife, Kelly. They currently reside in Oklahoma City.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Reynolds + Oklahoma"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Cleveland County treasurer
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
|Oklahoma State Senate District 43
| Succeeded by|
Greg Childers (R)