|South Dakota House of Representatives District 11|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Stalzer served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Energy|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. James Larson and Darrell Solberg were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jim Stalzer and Mark Willadsen defeated David Landry in the Republican primary. Larson will face Solberg, Stalzer and Willadsen in the general election.
Stalzer won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 11. Stalzer advanced past the Republican primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Lora Hubbel (R) ran for election for State Senate in District 11.
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 11 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Christine M. Erickson||31.2%||529|
|Mark K Willadesen Incumbent||21.4%||362|
Comprehensive donor information for Jim Stalzer is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Jim Stalzer raised a total of $6,605 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 26, 2013.
|Jim Stalzer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 11||$6,605|
|Grand Total Raised||$6,605|
2012Jim Stalzer won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Jim Stalzer raised a total of $6,605.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jim Stalzer's campaign in 2012|
|Minnehaha County Republicans||$750|
|Peter Norbeck Pac||$500|
|GOP House Future Pac||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$6,605|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Stalzer + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 11
- Profile from the South Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," June 25, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Stalzer, Jim," accessed September 26, 2013
Lora Hubbel (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 11
| Succeeded by|