|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 29|
|Bachelor's||University of Minnesota|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent John Murtha was unopposed in the Republican primary. Murtha was unopposed in the general election as Jim Swanson (D) was removed from the ballot. Incumbent Murtha was re-elected to his seat.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Swanson ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 29. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent John Murtha (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||John Murtha Incumbent||55.8%||15,237|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Swanson + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012 (dead link)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |