Jim White, Missouri
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 55|
White ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 55. White ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 124 incumbent Rick Brattin (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 55, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rick Brattin Incumbent||64.5%||11,747|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + White + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate rejects amendment to build border fence - Daily Caller
- Bachmann: Boehner will use 'loophole' to pass immigration in the House - Daily Caller
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- House passes far-reaching anti-abortion bill - Quincy Herald-Whig
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes - Quincy Herald Whig
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- Obama's Keystone Silence Is Driving Green-Activists Away - Bloomberg
- The Fishing Report ? June 21, 2013 - Record-Searchlight
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |