|Oklahoma State Senate District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Oklahoma State House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University, 1971|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1966-1968|
|Date of birth||March 9, 1947|
|Place of birth||Lake Mills, WI|
|Profession||Founder/Owner/Operator, Quality Data Projects|
He served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives from 2000 to 2004.
Wilson earned his B.S. in Mathematics from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. His professional experience includes working for the Oklahoma Crime Commission in Oklahoma City and owning his own business in the computer industry. Wilson served in the United States Marine Corps from 1966 to 1968.
In the 2010-2011 legislative sessions, Wilson served on these committees:
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Wilson did not run for re-election in 2012.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2008
Below are Wilson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association||$2,000|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$1,500|
Wilson was born in 1947 in Lake Mills, Wisconsin. Wilson graduated from Pauls Valley High School in Oklahoma. Wilson is married to Connie (Thompson) and currently resides in Tahlequah. Together they have three children: David, Kim and Jamie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Wilson + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000
|Oklahoma State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|
Wayne Shaw (R)