Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 17|
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 19, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. JoAnn Dayton is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Stephen Watt is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Dayton ran in the 2012 election for Wyoming House of Representatives District 17. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 21 and was defeated by Stephen Watt (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "JoAnn + Dayton + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014