|Arkansas House of Representatives District 75|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
She has worked as a farm equipment dealer.
Cash did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Claims Review
- Subcommittee on Corrections and Criminal Law
Cash's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1677 - "THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY ACT OF 2009."
- HB 1903 - "THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY SAVINGS GOALS ACT OF 2009."
- HB 2228 - "TO ENACT THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Cash raised $12,698 for her campaign.
Below are Cash's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Inc||$2,750|
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
|Medco Health Solutions||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Joan Cash
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Cash
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Cash Issue Positions
- VoteNaturally.org, "Primary results," accessed May 12, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arkansas House District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|