|Rhode Island House District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Giannini received her diploma from Mount Pleasant High School in 1971. She then attended Coldwell School of Real Estate in 1986.
Giannini has worked as a Purchasing Agent but is now retired. She currently works as a Realtor.
Giannini joined the Rhode Island House of Representatives in 1995. She has served in that position since, representing the 7th District.
While a member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, Giannini served on the following committees:
- Subcommittee on General Government, Chair
- Environment and Natural Resources Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Finance Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Education
Giannini ran for re-election to the 7th District seat in 2010. He is opposed by Maria Cimini and Paul Marandola Jr. in the primary election. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
In 2008 Giannini was re-elected to the Rhode Island House of Representatives District 7. Giannini (D) finished with 3,301 votes while his opponent Patrick Ward (I) finished with 1,185 votes. Giannini raised $29,075 for his campaign fund.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 7|
|Joanne Giannini (D)||3,301|
|Patrick Ward (I)||1,185|
Giannini has a husband, Stephen.
Listed below is the largest contributor to Joanne Giannini's 2008 campaign.
|Rhode Island Democratic Leadership||$1,000|
- Rhode Island House of Representative - Rep. Giannini
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 7
| Succeeded by|
Maria Cimini (D)