|Oregon State Senate District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Oregon State House of Representatives|
|Mayor, Coos Bay, Oregon|
|Birthday||July 19, 1930|
|Place of birth||Amite, LA|
|Profession||Co-Owner, Verger Chrysler Plymouth Dodge|
Verger has worked as a Speech Therapist. She has also worked in advertising and marketing. She is currently the Co-Owner of Verger Chrysler Plymouth Dodge.
Verger attended both Louisiana State University and Northwestern State University.
- Business and Transportation Committee, Oregon Senate
- Emergency Board Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Human Services and Rural Health Policy Committee, Oregon Senate
- Justice System Revenues Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Verger did not run for re-election in 2012.
In 2008, Verger collected $121,922 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|OREGON AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION||$4,500|
|REELECT ARNIE ROBLAN||$4,332|
|VERGER, JOANNE R||$4,000|
|PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC||$4,000|
Verger has a husband, J. Lawton.
- Profile provided by the Democratic party
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- 2008 election results, Oregon Senate
- [ 2008 contributions]
|Oregon State Senate District 5
| Succeeded by|
Arnie Roblan (D)