Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 19|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 13|
|2010 - 2012|
She served in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing Rockingham 13 from 2010 to 2012.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Ward served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ward served on these committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Everett Lamm and C. David London were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Patrick Abrami and Joanne Ward were unopposed in the Republican primary. Lamm, London, Abrami and Ward faced off in the general election. Ward and incumbent Abrami defeated Lamm and London in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Rockingham 19 District, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Patrick Abrami Incumbent||28.5%||1,940|
|Democratic||C. David London||22.3%||1,514|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Patrick Abrami Incumbent||44.5%||753|
|Timothy Copeland Incumbent||28.1%||475|
|Joanne Ward Incumbent||27.4%||464|
Ward advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Donna Schlachman (D), incumbent Kathleen Russell (D), incumbent Matthew Quandt (R), Ann Schieber (D), Adam Kelly (D), Michael Perfit (D), B. Jumbo Jervis (D), Patricia Lovejoy (D), Lee Quandt (R), Timothy Copeland (R), Patrick Abrami (R), Michele Peckham (R), Ron Dupuis (R), Frank Ferraro (R), and Denise Landis (D), in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Ward was up for re-election, he collected $475 in donations.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joanne + Ward + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- New Hampshire General Court
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014