Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 34|
Widhalm's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will be working on legislation that will encourage business growth. "
- Excerpt:"I am interested in a budget that looks to eliminate tax payer funded programs that are competing with the free enterprise system and crippling the entrepreneurship of the citizens."
- Excerpt:"I believe in fiscal responsibility and transparency of government. "
- Excerpt:"I believe in practical policies for our environment, and see that Colorado can be a national leader in the production of all our various energies."
Widhalm ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 34. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. She was defeated by Steve Lebsock (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 34, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jodina B. Widhalm||39.4%||11,014|
Widhalm received endorsements from:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jodina + Widhalm + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart