Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 17|
|High school||Okeechobee High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Florida|
|Master's||Florida Atlantic University|
- Florida Atlantic University
- University of Florida (BS Microbiology/ Minor Chemistry)
- Indian River Community College
- Okeechobee High School
A summary of Arnold's profesional career include:
- Okeechobee County School Board (Teacher/Current Board Member)
- Indian River State College
- Okee Corral (Owner)
- Joe A Lawn Care (Owner)
- Tindall Growers (Nurseryman)
- American Asphalt (Laborer)
Arnold ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 17th District. Arnold sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Arnold was defeated by Thomas Rooney in the Republican primary on Auguat 14, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Arnold + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Dee Dee Davis: Page 3 Mingle for Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - Pensacola News Journal
- Tucker brothers writing special history at Bellerive - PGA.com
- Jeffrey Loria Actually Takes His Seat At Marlins "Taxpayer" Park - Huffington Post
- Senior Housing Investment & Acquisition Round-Up (5/19/13) - Senior Housing News
- CONCERTS LISTINGS: May 17 to 23, 2013 - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- We've rounded up some of the biggest threats to the value of a home. - Business Insider
- Byron Nelson Capsules: Bradley has three-stroke lead after two rounds - Brownsville Herald
- Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) Was For Free Speech Before They Were ... - Age of Autism
- St. Louis County - Duluth News Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Arnold is married with 3 children.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |